Friday, February 09, 2007

first day at work

new working environment...
should be very interesting
nah....i should let go all my stupid dreams
how can work place be somewhat interesting

i'm the youngest in my new (temporary) office, and when i say the youngest; that means all my colleagues are waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy older than me, most of them aren't only on their 30s, i think they're old enough to be my father. well the my female coworkers are not that old, they probably in their 30s *have no interest in talking this group of coworkers*

never thought that working can be this boring...nothing to do and no "view" at all, well my manager is not bad *he's 30++ i guess* dark skin, tall, quite cute face...BUT *there's always a but* he's already married and he has one daughter and expecting another one; so he's just another good-looking straight *wiping away my tears....*
well...better continue my work (pretending to be busy), my boss is wandering around, trying to make sure that he doesn't waste any money by hiring us

No comments: