Tuesday, June 06, 2006

daydreaming...

it was a hot and humid saturday, i was reading jeffery deaver's the coffin dancer when suddenly my mobile rang;
"hi hon....how about dinner tonight?pick you at 6 kay?"
".....okay ^^"
"see you later...love you"
"mmwach..."
suddenly i had no interest to my novel, my brain was full of thoughts; what outfit should i wear...my fave polo shirt + jeans or t-shirt + jacket + jeans or should i wear something formal??? where would he take me??should i wear my sneakers or my leather shoes?? should i wear my glasses?? too many questions, i felt like my brain was going to melt...i was too excited

so i tried to relax; first thing first...it was 5, so i still had an hour to get ready; 15mins should be enough for bathing, another 15mins to choose the right outfit, still got half an hour to continue my reading while i wait for him. i don't like to be late, i dont want to make people wait for me (esp. him) so i had to start my ritual soon.

in the end i chose my fave polo shirt and black jeans plus glasses, necklace from sis, my old watch and sneakers....hoping i wasn't wearing the wrong costume =_="

my itunes was playing john legend's let's get lifted when i heard a knocking on my door; it was a simple 3 knocks but it stopped my heart for a second. yes it was him, standing firm with a bucket of flower *i use the term flower because i dont know what kind of flowers are they*; i'm not into flowers (prefer chocolate or other things) and i already told him about it....but still i think it's romantic to give a bucket of flower on a date.

then we went to the restaurant, it was a classy one; i kinda felt lost there, i was like a 7th grade boy in a pub. the restaurant was too elegant, and i was wearing the wrong costume; while everybody there wore gowns and suit, there i was wearing my white polo shirt paired with black jeans, but he told me it's alright; just be cool and ignore those high-class people who were staring at us.

after the dinner we went to dvd-rental, rented a few dvds before heading back to his place. well, ladies and gentlemen, let's not continue the story as the rest of the history are R(A) rated [Restricted (Adult) content]......

for now i'm quite satisfied with our daily video chat...our long distance dinner date...those virtual flowers you sent, those cute smiley you typed. however i also longing to see you in the real world, to hug you not just with words but with my own hands, to feel your lips against mine.

sometimes i just wonder is this real?is the word 'we' ever exist for you and me......

No comments: